No announcement yet.

Supersprint exhaust Ø70mm group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, i have heard a supersprint full exhaust on an Rs2 before,.. Driven it and enjoyed that full deep 5 cilinder sound,.. Thinking about it stll gives me the shivers,...
    Last edited by Arien; 4 November 2016, 09:16.

Comment

Unboxed and beautiful.

Downpipe 764011 I had them custom cut this and flange it for cat or straight pipe.
      mid muffler 764021
      rear muffler 764006

So, some pics.....

Comment

Thanks for sharing Tom!

Comment

Originally posted by Arien View Post
          I agree, i have heard a supersprint full exhaust on an Rs2 before,.. Driven it and enjoyed that full deep 5 cilinder sound,.. Thinking about it stll gives me the shivers,...
          I had the opportunity to drive an RS2 (cheers Stefano) with this system and really liked it. I really do need to get mine running now.

Comment

You definitely won't be disappointed, on wide open throttle the sound is just epic! I might try to fix up mine that got slightly damaged in my crash and fix it to my sedan, it's the best sound!
            RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
            RS2 - LHD on the road again
            RS2 - reduced to component parts
            RS2 Saloon replica
            A4 1.8T
            BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saltinot View Post
              I had the opportunity to drive an RS2 (cheers Stefano) with this system and really liked it. I really do need to get mine running now.
              Congrats,... don't keep us waiting to long,... I think we are all curious to hear your experience
              Last edited by Arien; 5 November 2016, 18:56.

Comment

Originally posted by saltinot View Post
                You can be my guest anytime again Tom!
                I want to thank personally Roberto for the effort he put on this issue.
                He definetely went the extra mile on this, well done Roberto grazie!
                As i told you at the beginning this Forum it's a nice place with nice folks hanging around.
                I hope you enjoy meeting these guys.

Regard the Super Sprint on my car (being fitted since 2007) i can say that the quality it's top notch no problems so far of any kind and most important:
                Very quiet in the 3/4000 revs range which is very important on long journeys while cruising 130/150 kmh.

But when give the beans on a tunnel....
                http://www.audisportclub.com/

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/vbgoogl...227295&zoom=16

Comment

2nd group order confirmed!

Two full systems.

If anybody else is interested this is the right moment...

Thanks to Stefano/Veneto_RS2 as this wouldn't had happend without him.
                  If you're at the Monza racetrack this sunday (German style speed day) we can have a chat (unless it rains), ciao!

Comment

Originally posted by GardusTech View Post
                    2nd group order confirmed!

Two full systems.

If anybody else is interested this is the right moment...

Thanks to Stefano/Veneto_RS2 as this wouldn't had happend without him.
                    If you're at the Monza racetrack this sunday (German style speed day) we can have a chat (unless it rains), ciao!
                    Thank you so much Roberto! Great work and I will be very happy to share my experiences when the Supersprint is fitted! What a great forum this is!

Comment

Is there any benefit to getting the complete system instead of just the center and rear mufflers? My original exhaust is still in good condition so I was just considering adding the new mufflers for a nicer sound.

What about just replacing the rear muffler?

Comment

Dont fit
                        1-2-4-5-3

Comment

@Canadian_RS2: the turbo downpipe, decat or with sports cat, is the part that gives you the performance. It reduces of resistance to the gas flow so the turbo can spool faster and car gets more power.

The centre and rear give some benefit because of the 70mm bore and direct flow design, buy they are more about the sound and look of the car.

You can also fit only the rear muffler, you just need to cut the OEM exhaust and use a reducer (included).

Comment

I'm interested in the full turbo back system. Can you PM me with a cost to ship to Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian RS2 View Post
                              I'm interested in the full turbo back system. Can you PM me with a cost to ship to Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

Cheers!
                              Sent! Still in time for the next batch order.

Comment

The RS2 is getting a nice Christmas present this year! Just ordered a system through Roberto. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X